Friday, January 14, 2011

what is this love thing? i cant get ahold of it.


scratch that. loved.
Spare me your judgements and spare me your dreams, cause recently mine have been tearing my seams. I sit alone in this winter clarity which clouds my mind, alone in the wind and the rain you left me, it’s getting dark darling, too dark to see, and I’m on my knees, and your faith in shreds, it seems.
umadbroski:

Even though it has such a handsome face.
if anyone ever pinky promises me again and breaks it i will be so dissapointed in everything.
i already stopped wishing on stars. im giving up on promises to. i just see them as lies waiting to be made.
Dear john. (;
you know what I want? Someone that wants my company, someone who would talk to me not because they are forced to but because he wants to, someone who wants to get to know me, the good and the bad, someone who would want to talk to me for long amounts of time, and not care if we aren’t always talking about something deep, someone that would want to do stupid things together, and someone who would want to share their thoughts with. And most importantly someone who could and would want to make me laugh.
(via absolutezerification, breathinginreverse)
love me anyways?
It really hurts when you try so fucking hard to be good enough and you realize you never will be good enough.
If I let you in, you’ll just want out. If I tell you the truth, you’ll fight for a lie. If I spilt my guts, it would make a mess we can’t clean up. If you follow me, you will only get lost. If you try to get closer, we’ll only lose touch but you already know too much and you’re not going anywhere.
People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used.
I’m not perfect. I’m never going to the prettiest one in the room. Not everyone likes me. I don’t have guys all over me. I have breakouts. I eat snacks after 7 pm.  I don’t get a million text messages a day. I like guys who don’t like me back. I stay up late watching television. I over-analyze things. I’m sarcastic. I sometimes offend people by mistake. I don’t know all the answers. But perfect isn’t everything, and it doesn’t mean I don’t need someone to love me for my flaws. If you are incapable of that then please leave now before i get attached to you.
yanilavigne:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment