Thursday, January 13, 2011

He said " give me a chance"





-so im going to have to start remembering these moments.
like how we decided to start buying books so in 10 years ill always have the library ive always wanted.





-this is all i have to offer you. its not much, but atleast i can offer my heart?
teenager-problem:

Marielle Antunes


do you remember how i said i couldnt tell you all those things?
for your sake?
honestly its because im scared. im more terrified of my own feelings than
of jumping off a bridge without a parachute.
bc in the end of one atleast im gauranteed not to survive the embarassment.
i find myself keeping my fingers crossed and praying you mean everything you say.




The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that’s what you’ve given me. That’s what I’d hoped to give you forever."


this happened to me a week ago.


one day i swear im gonna get a kitten, and
its name shall be either patrick fr a boy, or milo. and tails, or magi for a girl(:

No comments:

Post a Comment