Monday, January 17, 2011

This counts.


sincerelykylie:

I LOVE THIS SHOW. IF ANYONE KNOWS IF IT’S GONNA HAVE A SECOND SEASON LET ME KNOW! :)
i always count on your words to settle my thoughts.
i always count on your thoughts to calm my mind, if i didnt have you now or never how would i make sense of all of this?

i miss the days.



















weve all grown up from how we used to be.
i remember the brand new lyrics you wrote me.
i feel sad i dont have them anymore.
i hold onto what happened then bc it was true to me.
it made me who i am today.
(via ache)
and so simple.
we had all we needed.

and even though we seem to have fallen apart.
i still hold those days so close.
and although you say you hate me lol
im happy you try your hardest to make me smile.
and thank you for keeping me a part of your life.
i love how you still write me notes
and sewn me back up. when im falling apart at the seams.

No comments:

Post a Comment