Wednesday, January 12, 2011

and again.

My current love life.
I have none, once again I’m back to the same old stef, who is just spending my nights and days, at home. rewinnnd to when it made me look forward to the mornings, and the long nights. It gave me a reason, to sneak out, and a purpose to smile. Don’t get me wrong, I still have tons of reasons to smile, and be happy. But, my emptiness is back. It’s slowly over taking me again. The emptiness of always being constantly alone. I know he never really liked me, or very much loved me. But, the idea of it made me, ecstatic, that someone like him, someone I would never have expected would actually like me, but all he wanted was to get into my pants.
The moral of the story, I need to stop believing people so easily. And stop thinking, “oh, he’s different”, when honestly, they are all the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment