Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sometimes I truly fear that I… am losing my mind. And if I did it… it would be like flying blind.

Right now, this is my life.



pythons:

(by ⓐⓤⓢⓜⓐ)





crystalseas:

trickling down with (by Ekaterina Grigorieva)




john^^^




^^^^^^i used to. but ive let go.

utopia-:

(by hansyy)

I know, I’m dying.

I don’t want attention I just want to fucking rant.
I’m so fucking sick and tired of living this stupid pathetic life.  no one tells me that I’m going to be alone I actually don’t mind being alone. But, it would of been nice to have a heads up, you know? Like, alright I’m sorry that your life isn’t what you planned it to me, I’m fucking sorry that you hate everyone and everything that it’s fucking made up of, but can you just please fucking stop lashing it out on me ? It’s your own fucking fault. No one elses? When your on your death bed, telling me “I’m sorry”. We’ll too late for that mother-fucker. Too late for that. I’m so stupid. Like what the fuck is going on with me? My concentration is at a 0, my fucking work ethic is at a 0, my remembrance is at a 0 and I probably even look like shit. I just feel like blocking the whole world out. I’m sorry for this rant, I just needed to get this out.

i know its already done but i believe i might have to get this.
5941) you’d know I gave it my all and sincerely loved you. I really saw us growing old together. Instead, we grew apart. I wish you tried. Yet, I wish I were worth the effort

No comments:

Post a Comment