Tuesday, November 23, 2010

little ole me.

Sex:Female
Birthday:May 9

Siblings:Sydnee Flocka Rhodes
Michelle Nicole
James Walden
Relationship Status:Married to Travis Nolan
Anniversary:September 5, 2010

Looking For:Friendship

Current City:Jacksonville, Florida
Religious Views:Love is my higher power.

Bio------> i do not believe in therapy. i am a strong believer of love, karma and fate. everything in life happens for a reason.
people are always going to try and bring you down, but you can't let that get in your way.
everything i do has to be visually appealing to me.
i am always tired.
i get anxiety attacks like its part of my daily routine.
i have bad hypochondria and im always convinced something is wrong with me.
i read my horoscope weekly.
i dont like being in the same place for more than a few weeks. i constantly want to travel.
i wear over sized shirts as dresses, i have never been a fan of pants.
i can watch the movie yellow submarine on repeat for days.
i wear more bracelets and rings than the average person.
i hate whistling.
i can't stand silence, so i sleep with the t.v on.
waking up with him is the best feeling. and itll never change. were going to get married on day ♥
i prefer night time because i love gazing at stars.
im sensitive.
i eat too much sushi and take too many bubble baths.
no one can compare to my brother, he is the world to me. my aunt is one of the strongest people i know, and always knows the right thing to say. my uncle is a very driven, hard working man, and he is always there for me. he has taught me so much about the world, and i am thankful for that.
im the most organized mess in town.
i could dance for hours.
people always tell me im the hardest person to figure out, and i like it that way.
----> 21 years young. i prefer music on vinyl. i love overcast weather. very petite. i have nostalgia constantly. bad sushi addiction. im constantly dancing. i pronounce milk, melk. bad anxiety.living. magazines. lace. tequila. second hand vintage. raw beauty. books. music. bones. street style. dancing. diet coke. coffee. collarbones. whiskey. seashells. the color teal. arizona peach ice tea. rings, a lot at once. large oversized shades. shoes that make me 7ft tall. dankage. opals. anything that is rare. im always cold. love hot tea. ♥ traveling && sushi && vintage stores && antiquing. I always have late nights. i live on sugar free redbull or monster. i ♥ flannel shirts and sheets. mix tapes are a must. so are sleep overs. i always have battle wounds. I want more finger tattoos. lovvvvve overcast weather. glitter. collages make me happy. messy hair. holding hands sometimes. last nights makeup is always the best. movie nights. fashion. sleeping in. green tea. japanese toys. vintage barbies. black&white photos. over accessorizing. late night free writes. photo booths. photography.



----------> ♥ ive met him, my other half, hes beautiful inside and out, he makes me smile uncontrollably, his voice calms me down, and brings me up, he makes me so happy i could explode, i could talk to him for hours, i could stare at him for days, i couldnt have gotten anyone better, because there is noone better. he stands up for me, and always has my back, he will never let me down or let me go, he has my heart now and forever. ill never lose or replace him. yes hes younger but it keeps me young inside, hes smart, and sarcastic, and funny, and outright amazing. one day soon we will be married, and we will last forever. beyond all doubt, above all questions, he is my soulmate, and i am finally complete. i will share the rest of my life happpily with him. and i want noting more than to spend everyday with him. ily travis richmond nolan.

Favorite Quotations
--"Im living on a freeway, and im running low on ♥ && mistakes."

--"nothing is absolutely definite, until it's absolutely definitely gone"

"Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. I'm not hearing any heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you'll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived."
...
"Biology says that we are who we are from birth. That our DNA is set in stone. Unchangeable. Our DNA doesn't account for all of us though, we're human. Life changes us. We develop new traits. Become ...less territorial. We start competing. We learn from our mistakes. We face our greatest fears. For better or worse, we find ways to become more than our biology. The risk of course is that we can change too much to the point where we don't recognize ourselves. Finding our way back can be difficult. There's no compass, no map. We just have to close our eyes, take a step, and hope to God we get there."

"When we say things like "people don't change" it drives scientist crazy because change is literally the only constant in all of science. Energy. Matter. It's always changing, morphing, merging, growing, dying. It's the way people try not to change that's unnatural. The way we cling to what things were instead of letting things be what they are. The way we cling to old memories instead of forming new ones. The way we insist on believing despite every scientific indication that anything in this lifetime is permanent. Change is constant. How we experience change that's up to us. It can feel like death or it can feel like a second chance at life. If we open our fingers, loosen our grips, go with it, it can feel like pure adrenaline. Like at any moment we can have another chance at life. Like at any moment, we can be born all over again."

-"Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, and above." - gia

No comments:

Post a Comment