Thursday, February 3, 2011

start the confessions.

#1] You were my best friend. I trusted that you would never leave my side, but you proved me wrong. I don’t know how it happened. All I know is one day we stopped communicating and over the summer you basically told me you didn’t have time to try to fix our friendship. You have no idea how much it hurt hearing those words. It’s ok though. Even though I lost your friendship I gained an even better one. I found a best friend that actually cares about what I have to say even if it is the exact same thing I cried about yesterday. There are days that I miss you and the friendship you provided because it’s always difficult to lose a best friend. I would like to thank you though for being a jerk to me because it brought me a true best friend out of it. Someone who is the complete opposite of you, a good person.













 

No comments:

Post a Comment